- JS is easy to start with
- It can be used on both: frontend and backed sides.
- JS has its large and rapidly-growing community
- It’s constantly evolving
- Very populer programming language, it’s the only one on frontend side
- Programmers are in huge demand
- Super-set of JS. Compiles to JS.
- This means learn JS before using TS
- Seriously, learn JS first!
- TS is strongly recommended for all medium/large projects!
- Requires writing a little more code
- Slows down development process
- Significantly improves code quality
- Helps to build a better quality prodecut.
- Improving and growing fast.
What Is The JAM Stack?
- Static websites/apps are fast!
- Requires only one programming language.
- Using extra tools and services you can build very advanced solutions with JAM stack. For example, you can use Google Firebase to bring a storage and authentication to your project.
- Easy deployment
- Free hosting on GitHub Pages
I hope you benefited from this course. I wish everyone success in these difficult days, and we hope that this corona virus ends early, wash it frequently in your hands. #Stay At Home
You can take advantage of the following resource.